“Feinkost MIKADO” in Munich is a Japanese food store
which opened in 1986 to bring Japanese gourmet food to you.
We are by now the biggest Japanese food store in the city.
If you are looking for any particular Japanese product or have any requests,
please feel free to come by and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
We also offer delivery and postal service.
How do I get to the MIKADO?
1. Arriving at „Isartor“ S-Bahn station, please take the escalator to the exit “Isator”.
2. On the mezzanine level walk to the exit "Rumfordstraße/Deutsches Museum".
3. On the mezzanine level go to the “Globetrotter” store and up to the first floor.
4. Pass through the building towards the back side.
5. Outside, turn half-left, cross Rumfordstraße, and enter Baaderstraße.
6. After 3 minutes you will find our banner and advertising sign on the right side of the street.